Weeks been a hectic one with a spice of this and that.

Basically there has been campaigning, some memorable Indian victories(wrt cricket) and other things as well.

Tuesday was German quiz which I thought was ok only to realise I have lost ~5 marks.Plz dont let me screw up endsem!!! Tuesday was majar... it started with a bit of campaigning in a few wings and then since Im in dramatics we had our first proper practice.And when all this ended at ~12am ,I sat down to start preps for E slot quiz. Didnt go that bad ...
Wednesday was the day of the 'finals' of India - Pak series. Jeet liya match aur dil...One funny incident was when I cut B slot to see beginning of match only to see her coming to class on my way back to hostel...OUch...
Thursday,more like late wednesday night ,I got FIFA 2004 from Goda and played.Saw some American Beauty again.Slept at 3 ,woke at 10; it seems I had had a class at 9...no doubt I missed that one.Did some last minute cam and had soapbox today;no biggie coz almost noone turned up.Dramatics practice today too and guess what...TREAT from Ramji;Lit Secs Bday...Hey Ramji --- Best of luck on the IIM interview...
today was ok... were able to cancel most classes coz of assgnment.Finally was postponed to tmrow.And I rm -r * CC's home...OOps...

Tommorrow is election!!!!Oh my God!!!Lets see how that goes...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Abracadabra

Requiem for a Blog…. Naah, You’re a Rockstar!

Hey, I lost a week somewhere