The last time I posted ws preQuizzzes and now it is though more like mid quizzes the crux of the pestilence is over and for bout a week we compsci guys are jobless.
Monday was maths(and good).Tuesday was CompOrg and good as well.But wednesday which was POC was bad though every1 did badly.
There were some quotable quotes which I have forgot to note down but then the best part was the survey I conducted in Mandak and Alak and some in Narmad bout the bikini vs topless question.Notables in former include Murali,CC(he went for sari...@##$#),freshie compsc bp1,2,Praveen,Shyamnath...Notables in latter include yours truly.Avinash,Hardy,Pranjal,Sriram(freshie),etc.We were a clear majority though why so many went for the other option is still enigmatic to me.
Yday we were to see Magnolia in Alak.The power went out half an hour into the movie so we decided to come to Narmad to see something.Ended up seeing American Beauty(pseud movie).Then went to Alak on hopes of improvement...bad luck.Went to Mandak instead and saw parts of Final Destination 2 b4 I felt sleepy and packed.
However went to my room and went to internet,chatted with Mariela for a while(she seemed pissed off by some of my remarks which I felt were fine;but then whoz to say),continued the Brit thing with 2 more pages ,then fiddled around with Partiotion Magic and converted c: to Fat32.
No respite to Fedora ...
Woke up 9:30ish and went to class only to realise it wasnt there(pissed off Murali that Avinash knew and didnt tell),came back and enjoyed the morning crossieing,tvwatching and playing carroms.
Had a Bath.
Ended up here,Iin DCF finally...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Abracadabra

Hey, I lost a week somewhere

C'est la vie