Wo
Saarang is over,sadly, I havent cashed.So sad;well lets hope next time Ill not be so damn bad at this whole cashing funda.
So sunday I had 3 finals(crossie,scrabble and limericks) and I cupped in the first 2 and packed the third for jam watching.
The same night I manged to get into OAT for choreo though I had to put major fight for the same.Anyways I stayed back the whole night till 6 am for main quiz finals.Thatr was good...
Then I got up at 6 the same day and did almost nothing on monday;
so anyways the night (proshow of strings-euphoria) was tadal sude.I met mayur,ramachandra and snehith and rjun and i danced like crazy...good good...twil be nice to see the whole gang again...
anyways I forgot to mention the whole bakra incident involving STD and that I got to shake Ramonas hand after that...hehe...I mentioned it now...
Tuesday and today went normally...thats the problem with not blogging daily...
Blog another day...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Abracadabra

Hey, I lost a week somewhere

C'est la vie