Its been , damn, a week since I last signed in.For that 12 mails(most of it from uva) in yahoo and 6 in msn doesnt cut it.
So a fast recap of last week-ups and downs...Monday began okay nothing great but then I cant remember much so Ill stick to reporting anything which was not ordinary alone.
Tuesday ,I like a fool, went and explained to Nari how I wanted to do a project;me and my ego-it could be the subject of a 1000 page story outlining every human(possibly) and his one main weakness...
Wednesday went off in anticipation of Saarang;The carnatic show flopped and I ended up farting til 2.
Thursday saw my coming through in Crossie as well as the Udit Narayan show where I had the chance to sit beside IIt female junta...didnt mind it one bit..hehe
Friday saw of all things my entry into Scrabble finals as well as the ULTIMATE rock show ....
Today I havent done much;and yes I contributed for the newsletter one day.
So far so good ;lets hope the last part of Saarang goes well too...
And yes Topa is a God...
And some junta I met include-Madhumitha,Radhika,Sundar, Anjana(lucent) ,etc.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Abracadabra

Requiem for a Blog…. Naah, You’re a Rockstar!

Hey, I lost a week somewhere