Weeks been good so far;I saw Virumandi yday and loved it-lets hope this one runs for poor Kamal.
During and after the preview ,I realised that Ashwin had lots of movie conties and hence was very obviously going for the same line of work...catch my drift?Actually for some time I even imagined how twud be if I got to act in a movie...definitely interesting ...
Anyways I finally slept at 2 and got up at 10:30 which is byfar the latest I have ever waken up recent memory...
Day was going well till I received a mail from soloman telling me I havent sent my resume which I had...I anyways resent the mail...Am quite pissed off bout the whole thing...
Anyways thats that...lets hope he gets this one atleast...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Abracadabra

Hey, I lost a week somewhere

Requiem for a Blog…. Naah, You’re a Rockstar!