My Lady D'Banville,why do you blah-blah-blah... jst came into my head ....no questions please.
I just added the complete cast of Lucents India to my yahoo messenger after a surge of mails in that group(totalling 2).Well its better than oxygenbar anyways...hehe.
So,i dumped my things in shyamus room;yes indeed a wonder that i preferred to room with him and also offered to partner with him in the upcoming labs...strange.I suppose its more of if you cant beat 'em ,join 'em.Lets see how that goes.
Went to L&M and Kapleshwar to fix my contacts and glasses ie to get new of both.Got very different spectacle frame though;
By the way notice the beautiful capitalisation of words and the preservation of grammatical correctness... not bad...
Oh Mandy...and you came and you gave without taking...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Abracadabra

Hey, I lost a week somewhere

Requiem for a Blog…. Naah, You’re a Rockstar!