So the month of May has passed and few events come to mind to relate ...

First of all, my family has started communicating on the net,that is through mails and though the concept was inviting at first it is going to get irritating .I hope my silence will end that concept.

Moving on to more important things, Allu, our cat of nearly 6 years , passed away today.She was supposedly attacked by 4 other cats and succumbed to injuries.However it is to be noted that Allu was indeed the most loyal of cats.She was pregnant a few times but only one of her kittens survived .She was a very friendly cat and though beset by an early partial loss of sight in both eyes, she was always playful and energetic.She always was a humans cat and resembled a dog in most aspects , be it in sitting with the family or guarding the gate.She will be greatly missed.She is survived by her brother Shambu and son Zebu.Her death comes as a shock to one an all.Uma is most clearly the most affected.May her soul rest in peace.Amen.

Hope that was a obituary Allu would have been proud of.Apart from that tragic incident another , though not of same impact, also took place...I went to see my grades.Though why,today,or even why r,remains a mystery.3 A's in PMT rest S.Not overjoyed;usual feeling of could-have-done-better is buoyant within my spirits.(what the f*cking usage was that;I have purposely let it be since I wish to remind myself of my pathetic English prowess)

Apart from that I reminded myself that Neha and Satya were probably 2 other crushes of mine.I'm probably what we IITians call a despo God.Ennaku ore girlfriend venumma da...Vennum!!!

And get this ...breaking news...Sushil sends mail....(faints)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Abracadabra

Hey, I lost a week somewhere

Requiem for a Blog…. Naah, You’re a Rockstar!