Last night as I lay in bed, I thought to myself what to do... coz these days it takes me a while to sleep...I just lay in bed,thoughts aplenty, unable to reach that envied bliss of a state that is sleep.I go to sleep finally though and I sleep well , almost 9-10 hours. Back in college its more like 6-7 but then its fine anyways.

A thought occured that I ought to blog my thoughts more, coz they seemed interesting. Atleast to me they do. Hence from now on, rather than blog day-to-day events, I am going to blog essays...but then knowing me, this wont happen.

Yday wrote a mail to Sunset Lounge after a long time and sorta agreed to trip to Bang... dont know whether I will finally go or not. Chatted a brief while with Evgenia, and more interestingly with Murali, who is in Bang with Azule.(Internship)

Have decided to start archiving messgaes in Yahoo again coz you never know when it can be an interesting one...Later then...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Abracadabra

Hey, I lost a week somewhere

Requiem for a Blog…. Naah, You’re a Rockstar!